Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dueling Opinions for Dueling Cities: An Overview

Welcome! This blog is created to voice our opinions about sports. Both of us have way too much knowledge of sports to keep it bottled up, and considering all we talk about in every class is sports, we figured creating a blog is our best option. Below is a quick overview of the both of us.

Brendan Phillips:

I am a sophomore at the University of Cincinnati and a sport administration major. I am from Painesville, OH and a die hard Cleveland sports fan. Probably one of the most loyal Cleveland fans you'll find, especially at my age. A lot of my thoughts will be related to the Indians, Cavaliers, and Browns. Without sports, my life has little meaning. I eat, sleep, and breathe them, and my passion is what makes me who I am today.

Blaise Taggart:

I am a sophomore at the University of Cincinnati majoring in Sport Administration. I am from Mars, PA which just north of Pittsburgh. I live and die for the Philadelphia Eagles. When it comes to baseball, I love the Pittsburgh Pirates. Sports are my life, and without them I would not be who I am today. My passion is the NFL, but I will talk about other sports as well.


Enjoy our thoughts and opinions on the world of sports as we see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment