Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Prediction

Well, the most awaited sports day of the year has arrived. Two of the most storied franchises, squaring off in the most prestigious game known to mankind. Let's get down to it. I think that this will be one of the most exciting Super Bowls in my recent memory, although the Steelers vs. Cardinals Super Bowl was a pleasant surprise. You have the Steelers who bring the best run defense led by the best DC in the league, Dick LeBeau, and on the opposite side you have the hottest team throughout the entire playoffs with an offense that seems unstoppable. I see this game coming down to a couple of stops by both defenses and may even swing on a defensive TD. All in all, when it's said and done here is my prediction:
Packers 27
Steelers 23

MVP: Clay Matthews

I chose Matthews as my MVP because I think he'll make one or two plays that swing the game, possibly a fumble recovery or a game changing sack.

I don't think this game will disappoint the masses by any means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment